The Radiant Refresh Glow To Go is the first at-home facial that includes a Dermaroller, created by our Skin Expert + Trainer.
This facial is especially helpful for boosting collagen and elastin production. When the collagen production is stimulated, the skin regains its elasticity and firmness which significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles fine lines and saggy skin. Collagen is the most common and abundant protein in the body. As we age, the body produces less collagen which is why it's crucial to follow simple remedies to stimulate the growth of it if you want to achieve young and youthful looking skin.
The reason we created this particular facial to go is to ensure that you continue to boost the collagen and elastin in your skin between in-store services. The seven steps were strategically planned to work together to stimulate the body's natural wound healing processes, resulting in cell turnover and increased collagen and elastin production, therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of aging.
We incorporated the dermaroller because of its ability to trigger the generation of new skin cells, which we have found will reduce fine lines, crows feet, and deep wrinkles on the forehead. The best part about dermarolling is that there is little to no downtime and it uses the body's own natural healing mechanism - it's a natural way to maintain the reduction of aging skin. Along with those amazing benefits, this facial helps to reduce acne scars, tighten the skin, minimizes pore size, and enhance product absorption.
Along with following the simple instructions in your facial to go box, here are some helpful tips with the dermarolling portion of it:
1. Split up your face into sections - forehead, both cheeks, chin/jaw. Roll in upward motions 2-3 times.
2. Make sure to lift the roller after each pass to avoid "track marks".
3. After you've covered the entire face (excluding the eye sockets), it's time to go back and repeat the process in the perpendicular direction. If you were rolling vertically, go back and repeat it horizontally.
4. Rinse your face with water and proceed with the steps on your instruction sheet.
5. Clean your dermaroller - soak it in hot water and then place in rubbing alcohol for an hour. Once finished, rinse it off with hot running water for 1-2 minutes. Lay your roller on a paper towel to let it air dry and then place it back in the container.
6. Replace your dermaroller often- if you do not keep up with this at-home facial each month, make sure to at least grab a new dermaroller!
7. Use your best judgment! Make sure your skin is completely recovered before starting another session.
Rebuilding collagen is a slow process as it takes the skin a fair amount of time to regenerate itself - which is why we stress the importance of keeping up with this at-home facial monthly // between in-store services!